Urban Systems Committee
15 Member Board
- Judy Dixon (Citizen - County) (January 31, 2024)
- John Espy (County Commissioner) (January 31, 2023)
- Sarah Brugger (Citizen - County) (January 31, 2025)
- Steve Perkins (Citizen - City) (January 31, 2023)
- Sheri Shillinger (Citizen - City)
- OPEN (Citizen - City)
- Athena Gerzanic ( (January 31, 2024)
- Shawn Metcalf (City Manager Permanent Position)
- Michael Ward (Police Chief Permanent Position)
- Cody Dill (Public Works Permanent Position)
- Lou Lascano (Community Development Director Permanent Position)
- Austin Gilbert (City Engineer Permanent Position)
- Darril Garner (City Council Permanent Position)
- Blain Schumacher (Fire Chief Permanent Position)
- Jake Lonn (WYDOT Permanent Position)
- WYDOT Non-Voting Member, Julianne Monahan (Term of Office)
The Urban Systems Committee was established by the city on July 9, 1974, by cooperative agreement and is continued as a requirement of the Department of Transportation to obtain public input to determine the priority of certain street development and improvement projects.
The boundary of the Urban Systems can be found on this map. Urban Boundary Map
These projects are funded by the department with federal funding specifically allocated for urban centers. For more information, please call (307) 328-4599.
At least twice each year when called in the basement of City Hall, 521 W Cedar Street (call 307-328-4599 to verify meeting date & time).