- Boards & Commissions
Boards & Commissions
Applying for a Board
Are you interested in serving on a City of Rawlins board? Please apply in one of the following ways.
- Click here to fill out the online form directly on our website.
- Click here for an electronic version of the application (PDF).
- mail to the City of Rawlins, P.O. Box 953, Rawlins, WY 82301
- fax to: (307) 328-4555
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop it by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar or in the utility drop box in the alley behind City Hall
- Stop by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar to pick up and drop off an application.
If you require further assistance, please call Community Relations at 307-328-4500 ext. 1022 or stop by City Hall at 521 W. Cedar, Rawlins, WY.
Want to make a difference in our community? Share your experience and input by serving on one of the City's twelve boards and commissions.
The City of Rawlins Council is accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on the following boards, commissions, and committees:
Currently Vacant Positions
Please apply for the currently vacant positions by May 30th for consideration on June 6th.
Board of Adjustments
- Unexpired Term till January 31, 2026
Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
- Unexpired Term till January 31, 2025
Rochelle Ranch Golf Course Advisory Board
- One position from December 31, 2022, to December 31, 2025
- Unexpired Term till December 31, 2024
Please apply for the expiring positions by June 13th for consideration on June 20th.
Community Shooting Ranges Advisory Board
- Two Terms from July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2026
Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- 6th – 8th Grade Positions from July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024; one member and one alternate
- 9th – 12th Grade Positions from July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024; one member and one alternate
Applications can be found online here or by visiting City Hall at 521 W. Cedar.
Select a board, committee, or commission on the left for more information, including current members.