Clean-Up Day and Free Landfill Days
The City of Rawlins actively participates in programs and projects to keep our community clean!
- Adopt-A-Street and clean your section each spring and fall! Supplies are provided by the City of Rawlins. More information at https://www.rawlinswy.gov/289/Adopt-A-Street
Voucher for Residential Construction & Demolition Load
- In 2023, City Council approved each landfill user would receive a voucher for one free load of Construction and Demolition, good from May through September! For more details, call 307-328-4599.
- Don't forget that the following items are always free; you don't have to wait for the free landfill voucher.
- Green Waste
- Trees, Limbs, and Branches
- Clean Dirt
- Choose your favorite park and adopt it! This is your chance to help keep the park clean and help with projects.
- For more information and to sign-up contact Jason Sehon, Parks & Recreation Director
- Saturday, July 15th, 2023 from 7 to 10 am
- Meet at Depot Park for supplies and area assignments
- Free breakfast!
- Make sure to wear appropriate clothing. Please bring work gloves if you have them. We will provide bags, vests, trash grabbers and work gloves.
- Questions? Call 307-328-4500 ext. 1022
Clean-Up on Your Schedule!
- Choose a time that works for you and get free bags/vests at the Recreation Center. Contact Patti Hays at 307-324-7529.
- Code Enforcement provides community education and enforcement of City Codes. Visit the Code Enforcement Page for general and educational information.
- Click here for our Seven Tips to Keep Your Property in Compliance
Have questions? Please contact Community Relations/Communications at 307-328-4500 ext. 1022.