How do I get on your Venders list.
To be notified of a Bid/RFP, send your Company information and the product/equipment you sell with the name of your contact person to: City of Rawlins, P.O. Box 953, Rawlins, WY. Attention: (originator of bid) Department. Check the website often for current bid offerings and submit your bids as instructed.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of the City Manager?
2. When are City Council Meetings Held?
3. How can I contact my council member?
4. How can I get an item in front of City Council?
5. I am traveling through town, where do I go to get help?
6. What do I need to do to have a special event in the town, or in a park?
7. Does the City of Rawlins pick up trash?
8. Is there a Curfew for the City of Rawlins?
9. Can I post flyers within the city?
10. How do I register to vote?
11. What are your Water Restrictions?
12. How do I get on your Venders list.
13. What are the rules to have a Garage Sale?