Do I need a Business License?
The City of Rawlins requires a business license for: Auctioneers, Carnival, Circus, Amusement Show, Exhibition, Solid Waste Hauler, Pawn Brokers, Second Hand Dealers, Security Alarm Operators, Security Officers, Taxi-Cab Operators and Taxi-Cab Drivers - contact Deputy City Clerk at 307-328-4500 x1001. For Gaming and Liquor Licenses - contact City Clerk at 328-4500 x1005. Contractors Licenses - contact Community Development at 307-328-4500 x1015. Food Services - contact Kevin Krough at 307-327-5105). The City additionally requires that all Non-Resident Business acquire licenses from City Hall by contacting the Deputy City Clerk at 307-328-4500. Applications can be found on the website (Applications are located under About Us/City Forms/Applications.)

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of Community Development?
2. Do I need a Business License?
3. What are your hours?
4. How do I register as a Contractor?
5. How do I schedule an inspection?
6. What permits do I need to demolish a home?
7. How do I get a stop sign installed?
8. How do I get on your Venders list.
9. Where can I get a copy of the current Planning Commission agenda?