Rawlins DDA/Main Street
Visit our dedicated website at www.downtownrawlins.org!
The Downtown Development Authority (DDA) was established October 19, 1991 by city ordinance of the City Council, City of Rawlins. The Rawlins DDA adopted the Main Street approach and became a Main Street community in February 2006 as part of the statewide Wyoming Main Street family.
Main Street is a national program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation that focuses on revitalizing a downtown economic district through the four-point approach: design, organization, marketing and retail strategies, and economic vitality. In 2008, Rawlins DDA/Main Street received the Innovation Award from Wyoming Main Street for excellence, originality, and effectiveness in downtown revitalization through historic preservation.
To foster a vibrant, revitalized, sustainable historic downtown that creates an economic vitality while enhancing the quality of life for our community.
- Steve Sanger, Council Member (Open Term)
- VACANT Chamber Seat (Open Term)
- Stephanie Kramer, Inside DDA District (12/31/2024)
- Heidi Larsen, Inside DDA District (12/31/2025)
- Mike Hellman, Inside DDA District (12/31/2025)
- Ryta Sondergard, Inside DDA District (12/31/2026)
- Jodi Smith, Outside DDA District (12/31/2024)
- Stephanie Hinkle, Inside DDA District (12/31/2023)
- Katie Smith, Inside DDA District (12/31/2023)
3rd Monday of each month at 4:00 P.M. at the Innovation Center of Rawlins (Formerly - Rainbow Te-ton Entrepreneur Center), 116 4th Street, Rawlins Wyoming.